Re: why NetBSD include binary/blob driver or firmware by default?

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Cem Kayali
<cemkayali%eticaret.com.tr@localhost> wrote:
> I respect your opinion but I'm sorry to hear that, because %100 free
> software should be target and would be great --- even if it seems
> impossible.

This is just because you are aware that this code exist. I'm sure
every single device in your computer run firmware like the one you
would like to go open source. This has always and will always exist no
matter what. The only difference is that it is not explicitly uploaded
by the OS.

You just cannot ask companies to go naked.

 - Arnaud