Re: USB keyboard disconnects after a while

I have a keyboard produced by Samsung Co named as Plemoax. It has additional USB ports. It disconnects occasionally while using NetBSD 4.99.7X, regardless i386 or amd64 one. I havent experienced same problem while using ubuntu and opensuse.

Because it happens rarely i just unplugged and replugged and it worked. Maybe, your keyboard has also additional usb ports, like this one?

Steven M. Bellovin, 12/14/08 21:29:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:25:53 -0500