Re: [OT] Re: What netbook to you run NetBSD on? (-> netbook.xml)

Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
Swift Griggs wrote:
the native 1024x600 resolution. Sound works, also. Oddly, I've found that I can turn the volume up using mixerctl to much higher levels than are available when running XP. It's the first time the Azailia drivers have worked so well for me.
I don't really understand why we need to use mixerctl to be able to adjust the volume level when the same device works nicely with linux drivers...

What doesn't work nicely about azalia on Eee PC? I confirmed that both playback and capture work, and the volume buttons (Fn+whatever) work as well.

Jared