Re: aac(4) and multiple ld(4)s

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Allen Briggs wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 05:55:03PM +0100, Stephen Borrill wrote:
As suspected, this was down to lack of 64-bit array support in our driver
(arrays < 2TB were recognised fine).

A patch is here:

This patch doesn't quite work for me.  Both of my controllers support
64-bit arrays, but neither has one above 2TB and the 64-bit quirk isn't

I needed to modify it so that I can accept a VM_NameServe response
that's 4 bytes less than the size of aac_mntinforesponse.  My adjustment
to your patch is here:

Do you get the "Enable raw I/O" and/or "Enable 64-bit array support" messages?

Any reason for zeroing mir.MntTable[0].CapacityHigh (as it won't be used if AAC_QUIRK_LBA_64BIT isn't set)?