xD on sdmmc (was: Re: ld at sdmmc)

KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> Hi! nonaka-san and all,
> I wrote the ld_sdmmc.c.  It tested on GUMSTIX(evbarm) only.
> First, you patch for nonaka's nbsd-sdmmc-20080512.diff.
> Next, you re-patch.

I have tried the first patch. It almost cleanly applied.
I had to manually add sdmmcbus in sys/conf/files.
I also had to manually add  include "dev/sdmmc/files.sdmmc"
in sys/arch/amd64/conf/files.amd64 to not make config barf
about unknown sdmmc

After booting the amd64 kernel, I got this in dmesg:

sdhc0 at pci1 dev 5 function 1: Ricoh 5C822 PCI-CardBus
bridge/MS/SD/MMC/SC (rev. 0x22)
sdhc0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 9
sdmmc0 at sdhc0
Ricoh 5C843 PCI-CardBus bridge/SD/MMC/MMC+/MS/xD/Firewire (miscellaneous
system, revision 0x12) at pci1 dev 5 function 2 not configured
Ricoh 5C592 PCI-CardBus bridge/MS/SD/Firewire (miscellaneous system,
revision 0x12) at pci1 dev 5 function 3 not configured
Ricoh xD-Picture Card Controller (miscellaneous system, revision 0x12)
at pci1 dev 5 function 4 not configured

My Olympus Digital Camera uses xD-Picture Cards.
Nonetheless, I plugged one in and nothing happened (I suppose this is
expected since it doesn't support the other controllers).