Re: kernel/cpuctl: AMD power features lost?

Paul Goyette wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008, Christoph Egger wrote:

Paul Goyette wrote:
<snip>
Is there still something not working (or not working correctly) in this area? If still broken I'll be more than happy to follow up.

Yes. The ci_feature_flags merges the feature bits of several cpuid
levels. The bits have two meanings. For example, it is indistinguishable if the CPU has SSE2 or if they have 1GB page size support.

Ah, OK. I'll take a look. Since this is not in my "assigned work area", can I assume that you'd be an appropriate reviewer? :)

I think so.

Christoph