Re: Compiling the current source code

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008, Erik Bertelsen wrote:
> > No, that was not intentional.  Are you sure that it worked before?
>
> yes, absolutely

My tests also show build.sh failing to figure out the object directory
name, so I have simply removed the "bomb" command from the case that was
causing trouble for you.

It would obviously be better to have build.sh find the correct object
directory name, but I think that will need changes to the top level
Makefile as well as to build.sh.

Alan