Re: sk/skc/makphy breakage on current

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:46:55 +0200
Quentin Garnier <> wrote:

> Ok, I hadn't realised if_sk.c and if_msk.c were that close.  I committed
> the identical patch to msk.

Yes, the patch was very mechanically based on your previous work. :-)
Except for naming of the mutex variable and exact line placement of the
mutex_init call.., it was equal to what you commited.

The machine is still stable after one day of hard network use. I will
report back if it "mysteriously hangs" again.

Best regards,
        Lars Nordlund