Re: LDAP in base vs openldap-client (Was: LDAP support in NetBSD -- my test results)

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 07:13:47PM +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> Now that we have ldap in base, I think databases/openldap-client package
> needs to grow builtin.mk, or e.g. kdebase3 tries to install it instead of
> using the version in the base system.

Agreed; it's on my todo list but I don't have an up-to-date HEAD system
with openldap in base so I can't test it atm.  Anyone who can; please
feel free to add a builtin.mk to pkgsrc/databases/openldap-client...

Does pkgsrc support other platforms that ship OpenLDAP (or another LDAP
implementation) in their base system?  Perhaps Mac OS X?

        Geert