LDAP in base vs openldap-client (Was: LDAP support in NetBSD -- my test results)

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 15:27:45 -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:

> I have done some testing of newly ldap-enabled NetBSD components and
> found them to work pretty well.

Now that we have ldap in base, I think databases/openldap-client
package needs to grow, or e.g. kdebase3 tries to install it
instead of using the version in the base system.

SY, Uwe
--                       |       Zu Grunde kommen          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen