The [system] process...

Hi all,

Warning: Another potentially silly question ahead. :-/

When I look at the processes running in NetBSD-current by default, I see [system] but that's the *only* process with [] in its name. In NetBSD-4.0 I used to see many of those, [atabus0], etc. etc.

Is this the expected behavior in NetBSD-current? If so, where do I read up on the details behind the change? If not, where do I read up on how to fix it? :-)

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich <><><><><><> http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~phf/