Re: Everex cloudbook

Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
Incidentally, the LCD colour is purple, which doesn't go well with the
green kernel bootup messages (can't see anything except the cursur
moving around). XFree works with the VESA driver, and on return to the
console, the LCD colour changes to white. Reboot messages from the
kernel are now visible in green.

Can you try Xorg? I suspect it has Unichrome graphics, probably something newer than the in-tree XFree86 supports.

The wireless card is not detected.

If anyone is interested, I could post a dmesg.

Please do.

Cheers,
Jared