Re: btsco(4) on -current

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Rafal Boni wrote:
Heh, I was momentarily confused when I couldn't find the ubt in dmesg; it's actually connected to the SunFire V100, not the T1, but yes, both are ohci's.

I just tested on 4.0/i386 with ohci, and see the same failure as -current/i386 and -current/amd64 with uhci. I tested the headset last night and it works both with my Blackberry and Playstation 3, so that should rule that out..

Cheers,
Jared