Re: postinstall wiped out my /etc/rc changes

On Fri, 02 May 2008, Alan Barrett wrote:
> If there's a bug here, it's that the messages printed by "postinstall
> check" were not clear enough to alert you to what would happen when
> you ran "postinstall fix rc".  I expect that patches to improve that
> situation would be welcome.

I added one line to the message printed at the end of "postinstall check".
It now says:

    To fix, run:
        ${0} -s ${SRC_ARG} -d ${DEST_DIR:-/}$m fix${items_failed}
    Note that this may overwrite local changes.

I also tried to improve the man page.

--apb (Alan Barrett)