Re: in[46]_cksum problems

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:57:58AM +0200, Jaap Boender wrote:
> > Do you use any packet filters?
> I did have ipfilter and ipnat enabled; when I disable them both, the problem
> seems to go away (IPv6-enabled kernel boots normally).

ip_input() calls m_pullup() to make the IP header contiguous in the
first buffer of the mbuf chain, but it calls packet filters through
pfil(9) afterward.  Perhaps a packet filter is returning an mbuf chain
with a short mbuf at the front?  A printf after the pfil(9) hook may
illuminate the problem.

David Young             OJC Technologies      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933 ext 24