Re: (amd64) panic: mpacpi_findintr_linkdev: irq mismatch

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:00:16 +0900
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 10:31:56AM -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> > The second was jmcneil's suggestion to remove the actual panic call but
> > is not a final fix.  However, that first part is mine and does seem
> > like a reasonable change regardless.  Does anyone have a problem if I
> > commit that part?
>
> I'd prefer if the panic message just included the two values.

Can you clarify?  My change is to show both values instead of just one
as well as to indicate what the values are.  Are you suggesting that
the message simply display two values with no indication of what they
are?  Or are you just saying "yes, go ahead and commit"?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/