booting trouble on virtual machines

Hi Folks,

are there any known problems booting -current installs at the moment? Using boot.iso and i386cd.iso from a build.sh release produce the following for me
on qemu & parallels.

>> NetBSD/x86 BIOS Boot, Revision 3.3
>> (rtr%calculon.omicron-persei-8.net@localhost, Thu Mar 20 00:53:12 EST 2008)
>> Memory: 639/52364 k
Press return to boot now, any other key for boot menu
booting netbsd0a:onetbsd.gz - starting in 0
open netbsd: Device not configured
boot: netbsd0a:onetbsd.gz: Device not configured
booting (invalid)
open netbsd.gz: bad drive number
boot: (invalid): bad drive number
booting onetbsd0a:onetbsd.gz - starting in 0
open onetbsd: Device not configured
boot: onetbsd0a:onetbsd.gz: Device not configured
booting (invalid)
open onetbsd.gz: bad drive number
boot: (invalid): bad drive number
booting (invalid) - starting in 0
open netbsd.old: bad drive number
boot: (invalid): bad drive number
booting (invalid)
open netbsd.old.gz: bad drive number
boot: (invalid): bad drive number

First thing that sticks out is obviously `booting netbsd0a:onetbsd.gz'

sources are from around March 18-19

Please cc me since I'm not subscribed to -current.

Tyler