serious current install issues (./build.sh install=/ installs as rafal:staff vs. root:wheel)

Folks:
I've now seen this on 3 machines, and paid a lot more attention to my install attempt on the last one and I don't think it's user error.

I just rebuilt my tree a few days ago and was getting around to installing it, when I noticed that all binaries (and some important dirs like the sshd chroot, etc.) were owned by rafal:staff. This is a pain if you want to log into the machine ;)

My install command was the usual:

./build.sh -T /extra/tools -O /extra/sparc64/obj -D /extra/sparc64/root install=/

Note that I had the same happen on sgimips (there I ran the installs by hand since the distribution was cross-built from sparc64 and I didn't have a native tooldir, so I thought it was my fault), and the previous sparc64 machine I upgraded with this build.

I haven't yet had a chance to dig into why (probably won't get a chance to today), but thought I'd send a heads-up to the list in case anyone else trips over it or has an answer.

Thanks,
--rafal