Re: printer recommendations

"Steven M. Bellovin" <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> writes:
> I'm very happy with a Brother HL-5150D laser printer.

I have a HL-5170DN. Network attached, well under $200, does
postscript, does duplex, works great with NetBSD, Linux, Windows and
OS X -- you talk to it with lpr, IPP or several other protocols, and
it has both a built in web server and a telnet interface for
configuration.  I can't recommend the Brother duplex network attached
laser printers highly enough.

--
Perry E. Metzger                perry%piermont.com@localhost