Re: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory

On 24/01/2008, Iain Hibbert <plunky%rya-online.net@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Kimi wrote:
>
> > just an update really, I have had a successful ./build.sh
> > distribution, although this is with out using NFS for either src or
> > obj.
> >
> > would a union mount help? I dont think null would
>
> would a union mount help with NFS you mean?  I'm not sure, but I do use a
> union mount on a local disk with no problems:

yes, it would make life easier to use NFS with regards to keeping up
to date and compiling on my fastest machine

> /usr/src /home/plunky/src union rw,-b,noauto,nodev,nosuid 0 0

guess i will just have to try over the weekend, otherwise I need to
figure out a better solution to updating ~20 machines (6 physical, 14
xen domu) maybe a file backed vnd over NFS

> iain

thanks

--
Regards,