-DFANCY in robots(6)

Hiya,

My inclination is to remove all code from robots(6) that is guarded
inside "#ifdef FANCY" -- because it isn't defined at all in the code nor
the Makefile. And "FANCY" doesn't seem to have any meaning in e.g.
curses, either.

That led me to investigate where -DFANCY even came from in the first
place. I found PR #5832 where apparently we supported -DFANCY for...
Linux? Also see src/games/robots/move.c r1.7 and r1.9.

I don't understand what the story is, here. It seems the goal was to
make sure the Linux version of our games was... identical to the one
that we maintain in src? Even though we don't use it? What?

Please help me understand what's going on here, and why I shouldn't just
remove all this unused FANCY code.

Charlotte