Re: Proposal: remove usr.bin/mkstr

Am Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 07:19:59AM +0700 schrieb Robert Elz:
> Can we please just stop wasting everyone's time with this?

I'm stopping my participation in this thread here, because it has become
completely pointless and frankly, depressing. NetBSD is not a museum,
even if it supports hardware that belongs into a museum. For a living
system, components should certainly have to justify their continued
existance. If all the reasons that can be given are "someone might want
to use it" and that's to be our standard, even if there are glaring
defects and unnecessary restrictions in the tool, any further debate
becomes meritless.

Joerg