Re: A log monitoring tool

On 1/1/12 9:37 PM, Abhinav Upadhyay wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I came across this project on the wiki:
> http://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/logwatch/ and it seemed
> interesting to me. I recently took a course on machine learning so I
> am thinking to look into this project in the coming days.

A bit of digging through CVS history, David A. Holland added this
project proposal on March 2nd, 2008 (see rev 1.48 of the deleted
soc-projects.xml in htdocs).

I'd suggest contacting him directly to see what other ideas he had about
this project.  After reading the very short description myself, it looks
like a research proposal (i.e. non-trivial, but probably interesting).

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv