Re: Adding asm examples

On 11/14/11 12:26 PM, David Holland wrote:
I'm not convinced that reading compiler output is a good way to get
started on anything.

Exactly my point. I could also RTFS of things people have pointed out, but that's not my idea of "learner-friendly" material; specially for a complete newbie in a topic.

I also don't think hand-coding things like ".note.netbsd.ident" is
desirable in any circumstances and it certainly shouldn't be in an
*example*.

Agreed. I'm willing to change that, but I'm trying to hold further changes until this thread "stabilizes".