Re: SoC: Improve syslogd

I could do a quick test. Unfortunately, it does not work. You will
always see EAGAIN - no matter if the underlying connection is broken
or not. While on the road, I did also think about this method. From a
theoretical point of view, I think it can not work.  I'll elaborate a
bit later as I need to head to the next meeting (I just found time to
squeeze the quick test into today's busy schedule...).

Rainer