Re: SoC: Improve syslogd

Hi,

I have written an implementation report of how I implemented the most
recent changes in -transport-tls in rsyslog. It includes some problems
I faced as well as a security policy I find suitable for most
environment. It may be of interest for you, too:

http://blog.gerhards.net/2008/05/syslog-transport-tls-12-implementation.html

Feedback is appreciated - especially if you (Martin) intend to
implement something very different - this could be a sign of either a
problem with the upcoming standard and/or reality ;)

Rainer