Re: "Fixing" new ld(1) DT_NEEDED handling

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 09:55:48AM +0200, Christian Groessler wrote:
> I'm wondering which version of binutils was imported. I don't have
> a NetBSD machine at hand right now, but on linux with he latest
> development version:

The imported version was 2.23.2.

> Isn't that the desired behaviour?

That is an example of correct behaviour, but not what this thread is about:
your main() does only reference libmain(), and this is properly recorded.

You trigger the issue when you modify main to reference func_a() but not
libmain().

Martin