Re: "Fixing" new ld(1) DT_NEEDED handling

After a bit of discussion with wiz it seems that the below list shows the
workarounds that the DragonFly folks used in pkgsrc (likely most of them
for this linker behaviour).

Only 79 instances, far less than I expected.

Some (like the -lm ones) look suspicious (probably all in the same
category as the -lcurses -> lterminfo changes Roy did recently).
Maybe we should examine some in detail and then decide. If the "spots a bug"
vs. "creates dubious failures" rate is right, the new default may be better
in the end.

Martin