Re: fossil [was Re: The essential problems of moving from CVS]

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:07:30PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:30:02AM -0500, D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> > FYI:  There has lately been a memory leak in Fossil that was
> > preventing it from checking out really massive projects (unless you
> > happen to have similarly massive amounts of RAM).  But that leak has
> > now been fixed.  So if you are experimenting with Fossil on NetBSD,
> > you would do well to pull down the latest sources and recompile.
>
> I've updated fossil in pkgsrc to fossil-src-20100112141013 today --
> is that new enough?

I've had a chat with drh and filed a ticket to have us be able to pull
from arbitary artifacts, versus something that is manually made available
from the fossil-scm site. Sounds like should be available  soon.

-bch

--

Brad Harder,
Method Logic Digital Consulting