Re: samba4 libnss_winbind.so and libnss_wins.so symlinks PLIST failure

Am Fri, 5 Jan 2024 11:03:27 -0800
schrieb "T K Spindler (moof)" <dogcow%babymeat.com@localhost>:

> That said - I'm not sure how long this has been broken on Linux;
> it's weird that the Linux .so.2 <- .so symlink doesn't exist at all
> in the build.

Picking up that again … I consistently see this on my Linux systems:

=> Checking file-check results for samba-4.19.3
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg:
ERROR:         /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg/lib/libnss_winbind.so
ERROR:         /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg/lib/libnss_wins.so

Anyone who can say that this does _not_ happen on every Linux?

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis