CHECK_WRKREF destdir results

Roland recently added "destdir" to the list of options for CHECK_WRKREF and I've pushed it through a bulk build to see what falls out.

The baseline build result is here:

  https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20240102.1112/meta/report.html

The build with DESTDIR checks enabled is here:

  https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20240103.1535/meta/report.html

The following packages are failing due to CHECK_WRKREF (may or may not be due to DESTDIR, could be the standard checks):

  CSP-0.34nb8
  Ngraph-6.3.30nb3
  amiwm-0.22pl2
  cddbd-1.3.1p1nb2
  cyrus-imapd-2.4.20nb26
  dotfile-2.4.1nb2
  dvd-slideshow-0.7.5nb13
  fvwm-themes-0.7.0nb1
  gnats-4.2.0nb4
  p5-DynaLoader-Functions-0.004nb1
  p5-Mail-DeliveryStatus-BounceParser-1.543nb2
  p5-PostScript-0.06nb10
  p5-Publican-4.3.1nb8
  p5-constant-def-0.01nb11
  projclock-0.9
  rexx-regina-3.0.1nb1
  rt-mysql-2.0.15nb20
  rt-pgsql-2.0.15nb10
  rust-1.73.0
  silc-client-1.1.8nb15
  sirc-2.211nb14

My NetBSD bulk build host isn't particularly stable at the moment, so someone may want to run a similar test to pick up any failures that are masked on SmartOS, but this is a good list to start with.

Happy fixing!

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com