wip/glusterfs to pkgsrc filesystems/glusterfs

Hi,

so I've updated pkgsrc wip/glusterfs to 10.3 and didn't get any complaints
after announcing that here and on pkgsrc-users (I hope at least someone
else tried it).

How to I get this from wip to actual pkgsrc?

I'm happy to take over pkgsrc filesystems/glusterfs, given that:
 - it looks abandoned, since it is stuck at 8.2 (from 2020-09-16)
 - I'm actually running glusterfs storage so I'm interested in keeping
   this up to date (and yes, I've seen that 11.0 is out now)
 - I'm working on getting my two portability patches merged into
   upstream glusterfs (1/2 done)

I've been happy pkgsrc user for many years, now I'd like to contribute
as well.

So, how do I got about getting this done?

Kind regards,
           Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison