Re: armv6 support for rust?

> I'm currently trying to install the rust-bin package an an
> armv6hf VM I have up & running, but it's taking a while, so so
> far this is un-tested "natively".

This is now more tested, and I've managed to build both cbindgen
and librsvg (including the rather large dependency graph of
packages that involves) using the rust-bin package, and the
resulting executables are at least properly marked for use on an
armv6hf system as near as I can tell, ref:

arm6: {45} pkg_info -L cbindgen | grep bin/
/usr/pkg/bin/cbindgen
arm6: {46} file /usr/pkg/bin/cbindgen
/usr/pkg/bin/cbindgen: ELF 32-bit LSB pie executable, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so, for NetBSD 9.0, compiled for: earmv6hf, stripped
arm6: {47}

and

arm6# pkg_info -L librsvg | grep bin/
/usr/pkg/bin/rsvg-convert
arm6# file /usr/pkg/bin/rsvg-convert
/usr/pkg/bin/rsvg-convert: ELF 32-bit LSB pie executable, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so, for NetBSD 9.0, compiled for: earmv6hf, not stripped
arm6#

Regards,

- Håvard