Re: armv6 support for rust?

>> It looks like there is already support upstream, so it just
>> falls on there being existing bootstrap tarballs, hopefully? :)
>
> I'll take a look at this, it may be as easy as it was when I
> enabled the aarch4_be port earlier.

I've added the required bits to wip/rust, lang/rust and
lang/rust-bin, and have cross-built bootstrap kits both using
wip/rust and lang/rust.

I'm currently trying to install the rust-bin package an an
armv6hf VM I have up & running, but it's taking a while, so so
far this is un-tested "natively".

Regards,

- Håvard