Re: Ok to import wip/openmpi?

Am Tue, 23 Aug 2022 07:22:20 -0500
schrieb Jason Bacon <jtocino%gmx.com@localhost>:

> Installed cleanly for me on NetBSD 9.2.

Nice, I jumped and imported openmpi alongside the recently updated
mpich. We now got:

$ grep DIST parallel/*mpi*/Makefile
parallel/mpi-ch/Makefile:DISTNAME=	mpich-3.4.3
parallel/openmpi/Makefile:DISTNAME=	openmpi-4.1.4

I did not jump to mpi-ch 4.x yet. Before advancing further, one could
consider upgrading hwloc to 2.x and re-enabling the dependency on
external hwloc, but this may have ramifications for other users, as the
library API changed.

With these two MPI implementations and the now-default f90 option on
both, wip/scalapack can be built and I will import it shortly.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis