QT 5.15.2, withdrawal of maintenance and the KDE fork

qgis is talking about whether to target the KDE fork of Qt 5.15.2, vs
stay with 5.15.2 proper.  It strikes me that many programs will use 5.15
for a long time, and that having an unmaintained 5.15.2 isn't a great
situation.

https://invent.kde.org/qt/qt/qtbase/

I would like to hear from pkgsrc/qt5 people what they think and what
they intend to do.

(I did say to qgis that I'd ask.  Apparently Debian does not currently
have a Qt 5.15 maintainer.)