Re: lang/gcc10 does not compile with Darwin 20.5.0 + Xcode 11.4

On 5/28/21 10:39 AM, Brook Milligan wrote:

On May 28, 2021, at 9:09 AM, Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

On 5/28/21 9:17 AM, Jason Bacon wrote:

Let's try that again without Thunderbird's HTML formatting...

#
# Apple do not always keep the SDK version in step with the OS version.  When
# that happens add a mapping below, but only within the same OS release major.
#
OSX_SDK_MAP.11.2=       11.1
+OSX_SDK_MAP.11.4=       11.3
#
OSX_SDK_PATH!=  /usr/bin/xcrun \
                    --sdk macosx${OSX_SDK_MAP.${OSX_VERSION}:U${OSX_VERSION}} \
                    --show-sdk-path 2>/dev/null || echo /nonexistent

As I mentioned in my post at the start of this thread, that patch was not sufficient for me.  Perhaps there is something else required in addition?

Oops, yeah I see it now. Unfortunately, there are a couple MacOS versions missing between your working and non-working setups, so we don't know where the problem popped up.

I'll try building gcc* on the latest here.

	JB