Re: Rust build fails

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 02:17:21PM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> Actually, I get those too, so that's not the problem.
> Here's the corresponding part of my build log:
>
> => Modifying libtool scripts to use pkgsrc libtool
> => Modifying libtool scripts to use pkgsrc depcomp
> ===> Building for rust-1.49.0
> rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc': 'rustc'
> falling back to auto-detect
> rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc': 'rustc'
> falling back to auto-detect
> running:

 /work/pkgbuild/lang/rust/work/rust-bootstrap/bin/cargo build
--manifest-path
/work/pkgbuild/lang/rust/work/rustc-1.49.0-src/src/bootstrap/Cargo.toml
--frozen

I get a cargo.core instead, but it is not helpfull:

Core was generated by `cargo'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x0000000042075838 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000042075838 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Martin