Re: Rust build fails

> Trying to build rust on NetBSD/sparc64 -current fails:
> ===> Building for rust-1.49.0
> rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc'
> falling back to auto-detect
> rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc'
> falling back to auto-detect

I don't think those error messages occur in a normal build log.

My built log for rust 1.47.0 doesn't emit those two above.

> Any hints?

Not really.

I'll perhaps have to admit that the bootstrap kit is cross-built,
and that I've not (yet) tried to build this particular version
natively.  I'm trying on NetBSD/sparc64 9.99.77 at the moment,
will hopefully have more info on that later today.

Regards,

- Håvard