Re: Rust build fails

>> Trying to build rust on NetBSD/sparc64 -current fails:
>> ===> Building for rust-1.49.0
>> rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc'
>> falling back to auto-detect
>> rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc'
>> falling back to auto-detect
>
> I don't think those error messages occur in a normal build log.

Actually, I get those too, so that's not the problem.
Here's the corresponding part of my build log:

=> Modifying libtool scripts to use pkgsrc libtool
=> Modifying libtool scripts to use pkgsrc depcomp
===> Building for rust-1.49.0
rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc': 'rustc'
falling back to auto-detect
rustup not detected: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'rustc': 'rustc'
falling back to auto-detect
running: /work/pkgbuild/lang/rust/work/rust-bootstrap/bin/cargo build --manifest-path /work/pkgbuild/lang/rust/work/rustc-1.49.0-src/src/bootstrap/Cargo.toml --frozen
   Compiling proc-macro2 v1.0.19
   Compiling unicode-xid v0.2.1
   Compiling syn v1.0.38
   Compiling autocfg v1.0.0