Re: Heads-up: SUBST blocks are stricter now

If you notice any package that fails with a [subst.mk] error message,
please tell me, and if you cannot fix it yourself, I'll do that.

For further details, see the documentation in mk/subst.mk.
I assume this is fallout in pkgtools/pkgin:

=> Adjusting path.
WARNING: [subst.mk:path] Nothing changed in "actions.c".
WARNING: [subst.mk:path] Nothing changed in "pkgin.1".
ERROR: [subst.mk:path] The filename patterns "actions.c pkgin.1" have no effect.
*** Error code 1

Stop.