Re: MacOS issues with devel/glibc2, devel/gobject-introspection, devel/pango

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:21 AM, Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Let me know if you run into further problems with other software that
> needs similar fixes.

OK, here’s the next: graphics/gdk-pixbuf2.

It is the same issue with the same solution: setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the environment of commands.

I have successfully built it with the following patches.

Is this OK to commit?

Cheers,
Brook