Re: MacOS issues with devel/glibc2, devel/gobject-introspection, devel/pango

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 2:27 AM, Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Presumably the issue with tools/g-ir-compiler can be fixed by
>> messing with meson files, but I’m not sure how.  Please advise.
>
> See my other post in this thread with a proposed fix, there's no need
> to modify the wrappers.

I did, but I could not see how to do anything like what you suggested.  Here is what I think is the relevant bit of tools/meson.build:

gircompiler = executable('g-ir-compiler', 'compiler.c',
  dependencies: [
    girepo_internals_dep,
    girepo_dep,
  ],
  install: true,
  c_args: custom_c_args,
)
meson.override_find_program('g-ir-compiler', gircompiler)

Please suggest how to fix this.

In any case, this will only address one of the two problems.  The other is that g-ir-scanner runs the linker and presumably the wrappers are capturing that.  I have even less idea how to address that, but would welcome suggestions.

Thanks,

Cheers,
Brook