Re: Bring BLAS into pkgsrc, pt. II

On 2019-09-09 10:57, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
Hi,

I'm not getting around to getting pkglint to run on my system … I'm too
occupied with getting yet other software to build. So I hope this one
is the last issue …

Am Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:40:20 -0500
schrieb Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost>:

WARN: options.mk:6: Unknown option "dynamic".

      This option is not documented in the mk/defaults/options.description
      file.  Please think of a brief but precise description and either
      update that file yourself or suggest a description for this option
      on the tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost mailing list.

0 errors and 1 warning found.

openblas/Makefile.common still contains some comments that should be
either removed or addressed.
Well, if this is about the TODOs … they would be good to have fulfilled
and not forgotten lightly, but if the choice is to fix them now or
remove, they'll have to go. I don't have the time to make things more
pretty after stuff works. I'd rather work on stuff like ScaLAPACK.

Regards,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

What is the current situation with the BLAS packages?  Is everything up-to-date in WIP?

I should have some free time during January so we can finally get this done if you're available to coordinate.

Cheers,

    JB