Re: [invisible.ca package builder] pkgsrc NetBSD 9.0_RC1/earmv7hf 2019-12-17 18:02

IIRC, Jared mentioned that the lang/rust was problematic, consuming large amounts of ram, and then ended up being hit or miss. It is possible to build, but changes of success are not deterministic.

Obviously, this has implications for dependent packages (eg, mate, which is how I found it). It looks to have had issues in 2019Q3 as well. (Or maybe because I was trying to build on a Pinebook. ;) )