Re: Broken glib2

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> writes:

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 09:14:40PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> Does that approach sound reasonable?  Any  other suggestions someone
>> thinks is better?
>
> That is fine (I would not even bother with any special handling for glib2
> after the freeze).

OK - I was trying to make pullups easier.

I guess that given the only failure we know about is qemu sparc64 (on
both NetBSD and FreeBSD, but not Linux?), it seems also reasonably that
this is a qemu bug.   Has anyone tried bisecting qmeu?  Of course it
could be super long standing and I am not optimistic that such a search
would be useful.