Re: [invisible.ca package builder] pkgsrc NetBSD 9.0_RC1/earmv7hf 2019-12-17 18:02

> I am curious if the major failures below, specifically
>   lang/rust                                161 pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
> are really broken for earmv7hf, or if they are bulk build artifacts.

Broken for earmv7hf.  I've never managed to build it natively for
that target; it just requires too much VM space which the 32-bit
arm port just doesn't have.  It always bombs out for me at around
1.8GB of virtual size according to "top".

Rumour has it that someone else has managed to do a 32-bit arm
build, but I've never managed to replicate that myself, using
emulated arm32 with qemu.

> Perhaps more to the point, I am curious if they seem fixable for the
> freeze, i.e. in the next day or so, or not.

Unlikely for this one, I'm sorry.

Regards,

- Håvard