Re: Broken glib2

Le 2019-12-27 20:42, Martin Husemann a écrit :
Just to make everyone aware: the next quaterly release will have a seriously
broken glib2 (at least on NetBSD).

See PR 54310 for details.
If I am correct, glib-2.62.3 is broken on FreeBSD too (PR 54752). It is a build failure due to undefined reference to environ(7) symbol. I just fix the build and I am rebuilding the packages that are linked to glib for test. Unfortunately, I don't know if the problem comes from Clang or from FreeBSD.