Re: builtin vs pkgsrc libepoxy - Undefined PLT symbol "epoxy_has_glx"

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 14:26, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> With X11_TYPE=modular, arguably there should be no -L/-R for
> /usr/X11R7/lib.  And probably /usr/pkg/lib should come first.
>
> So to me the question is why libgdk-3 has RPATH of /usr/X11R7/lib.

Turned out to be a case of PEBKAC - to workaround a different issue I
had LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/X11R7/lib

Removing that avoided this particular self inflicted problem (if a
variant of the other issue returns I'll find a slightly less bludgeon
like way to fix it)

Thanks, and apologies for the noise

David