Re: openjdk8 missing /usr/pkg/gcc6/x86_64--netbsd/lib RPATH when built with gcc-6.4

On 25 July 2018 at 23:41, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On 25 July 2018 at 23:36,  <maya%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> > Does taking in this change help?
> > https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2018/07/23/msg178613.html
>
> Mmm - I had thought I'd rebuilt from a the latest tree with pkg_chk
> -Br, but of course that doesn't pick up build compiler changes. Will
> retest from scratch with latest gcc6

That looks to have fixed the RPATH issue - thanks!

I have an unrelated issue with a few packages where they fail with gcc
6.4 with errors like "error: '::double_t' has not been declared", but
your above fix has made me a very happy package builder again :)

Thanks

David